Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
If you could change two things about the CodeIgniter forums, they would be...

[eluser]macigniter[/eluser]
I'd like to see a couple of things, that have bugged me before:

1. Possibility to moderate own topics
2. Possibility to delete own post
3. Possibility to subscribe to a RSS feed of a certain topic (not the whole forum)

Also I noticed that the email notifications don't seem to be working very reliably. Or do I only get constant notifications if I click on the link in every one of them and read that post?

Personally I would love it if the topics in this forum would be categorized better into "Newbie Questions" and "Advanced Questions" and also a better separation between Bug Reports and Library Support for external libraries. Maybe tags could help, but most importantly I think that the 8 main categories could be broken down a little bit more to create a better order.

Visually I would decrease distraction from the discussion by profile pictures (too big for my taste) as well as those long (and recurring) signatures. There's quite a lot of visual overhead on the discussion pages that make it hard(er) to follow the thread. Maybe the forums at CI could be stackoverflowed a little :-)

I DO like the "fast reply" function as well as the post form (although it would be nice to see the actual thread above that, too).

Messages In This Thread
If you could change two things about the CodeIgniter forums, they would be... - by El Forum - 12-14-2010, 08:26 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB