Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Trying to combine 3 CI libraries: HMVC-Template-Tank_Auth

[eluser]developer10[/eluser]
[quote author="Colin Williams" date="1328742822"]My suggestion is to take a step back, try setting up another CI app with only vanilla CI and the Template Library. See if you can get that running no problem. Then, try incorporating HMVC, and if things break at that point, you should have some more insight into where problems are occurring. [/quote]

First of all, thank you Colin for your reply.

Honestly, this is the very first time I hear about Vanilla CI but I suppose Google will show me the way.

If nothing helps, I was thinking of a pretty radical move - to have Template.php library in /application/libraries for each module I have. So I might end up having Tplauth.php, Tplblog.php, etc. In each of them I will have to provide module name in which it has to lookup /views folder.

Since modules should be able to have their own /config/autoload.php, it shouldn't create unnecessary overhead because the module will autoload only its own template library.

Anyone has an opinion on this solution? Acceptable? Not too elegant? Can be improved?

I'm off to google for Vanilla CI!

Messages In This Thread
Trying to combine 3 CI libraries: HMVC-Template-Tank_Auth - by El Forum - 02-08-2012, 04:25 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB