Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
flexi auth - A user authentication library for CodeIgniter

[eluser]haseydesign[/eluser]
@Klausch

Regarding issue #1.
A table with an Auto Increment column (As the user account table has), will by default start from the number 1, therefore the id of 0 should never occur.

In any case, to patch this possible occurrence, I've updated the instances of where this can occur withing the library.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding issue #2.
You've possibly inadvertently highlighted a bug within the demo that may not directly solve the problem you were having, but may shed some light on what should be happening.

To start with, I tried to replicate the bug as you stated by updating a users email via the 'verify_updated_email()' function, and then calling the 'get_user_by_identity_row_array()' function immediately afterwards to get the new user data.

The data returned was as should be expected and formated as follows:
Code:
Array
(
    [uacc_id] => 3
    [uacc_group_fk] => 1
    [uacc_email] => [email protected]
    ... etc ...
);

There seemed to be no problem here.

However, within the demo example, I noticed it was impossible to access the 'update_email' page without being logged in, therefore any non-logged in user (Perhaps using a different device) trying to verify their change of email address would not be able to access the page - this is because the email verification token only validates whether an email should be updated, it does not by default grant login access within the demo.

Therefore, if you were running the function behind a controller/model that required the user to be logged in, you may be getting returned an empty array...?

I've updated the Github repo to include both of these updates.

Messages In This Thread
flexi auth - A user authentication library for CodeIgniter - by El Forum - 10-06-2012, 04:46 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB