Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
We don't have "design" yet, but...

Thank you for all the design suggestions!

We have received a number of proposed strategies, page mockups, and CSS templates, both on this forum and in emails to me directly Smile Two members have even provided functional sites with much better styling than the current one - one pure HTML and one a CodeIgniter webapp.

You will see some results from these, shortly. A revamped website incorporating a number of the suggestions will soon appear, and I hope the suggestions for improving it continue.

Additionally, we are adding a new Github repository with the CodeIgniter artwork, stylesheets and themes. David & Lonnie, from the council, have agreed to oversee this. We see this as part of establishing a revitalized CodeIgniter "identity".

It is apparent that the CodeIgniter community does not like "bad design" ... is the topic of design and identity important enough to warrant a separate forum in the "General" category? I don't want to take away from working towards Version 3, but it could be useful to have a place to organize the questions, suggestions and critiques. What do you think?
James Parry
Project Lead

Messages In This Thread
We don't have "design" yet, but... - by jlp - 10-30-2014, 11:39 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB