Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Cjax 5.9 RC (CodeIgniter Ajax Framework)- Released!

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2016, 03:17 PM by phpajax.)

I implemented this plugin in a production site recently (along with the autocomplete http://cjax.sourceforge.net/examples/plu...mplete.php).

The number of items per page - assuming you are building a grid (or a list) of items displaying x number of items, is the logic that would (currently) go on the ajax controller that feeds  data to each page.

How many items you display on the page is not currently part of the pagination. I guess I get the idea in what cases you would use it. This is probably something that I can add.

On the site I implemented this plugin in,   is playing 24 images grid. Pagination send the page number, and from the page number multiplied by the number of items you want per page, would give you a pointer to the next set of items to display, but didn't need to pass the number of items wanted.

I guess you would want that number for some sort of filter/search function?. I used the autocomplete plugin  to narrow down the items.

If you can specify exactly the use case, I might get better idea.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cjax 5.9 RC (CodeIgniter Ajax Framework)- Released! - by phpajax - 08-18-2016, 03:09 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB