Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[Fixed] Smarty + CodeIgniter = extra text

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2015, 04:15 PM by Jamie.)

(01-07-2015, 03:31 PM)WibbenZ Wrote: Getting really tierd of the "approve message thingi".. Is there some other codeigniter forum that has good members with knowledge?
Ive found a couple, and tried them none has worked as of now, just tried one before I updated the page.

The thing is, that I suspect the only thing that is needed to do is to disable the codeigniter's "auto-loading-template" function, since I handle that from Smarty now insted.
Someone must know where that function is, what more could be needed to change?

To be fair the information you've provided is pretty vague, we can see you're using Smarty and CI, however without knowing what Smarty library you're using it makes giving an answer much more difficult.

If any changes are needed to the CI setup this should be in the installation documentation for the library providing the developer has documented it correctly.

If you could help identify which library you are using we will be able to assist further Smile

The approve messages feature is in place to deter spammers, after a few approved posts you will be free to post normally.

You should also note that CI doesn't use a template class since using pure PHP in your view pages lets them run a little faster. Therefore there is no "auto-loading-template" function to disable Smile
Jamie Bond
Full time International Development undergraduate.
Part time website developer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smarty + CodeIgniter = extra text - by Jamie - 01-07-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: Smarty + CodeIgniter = extra text - by Rufnex - 01-09-2015, 11:26 AM
RE: Smarty + CodeIgniter = extra text - by Rufnex - 01-09-2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Smarty + CodeIgniter = extra text - by Rufnex - 01-12-2015, 07:32 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB