Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
creating a registration system with CI4, and why is CI "better"?

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2020, 01:10 AM by zoldos.)

(10-24-2020, 12:02 PM)Awlikhaleghi Wrote: Starting fresh, no it is not that hard to implement.
instructions are very clear and Myth:Auth is amazing with a lot of fun futures including roles/user groups/permissions etc...
if you are new to CI though, you might want to get yourself familier with the core concepts of CI so you can better implement your Myth:Auth to your application.

I'm new to CI but not coding.  I did a lot of C++ in the mid 90's and have dabbled with PHP for several years.  I'm hungry to learn!! Smile

(10-21-2020, 11:03 AM)InsiteFX Wrote: This has already been built for CI 4 DRY

Myth:Auth

And if you also need this with an admin dashbaord

CodeIgniter 4 Application Boilerplate

Hmm....I tried to install/update Composer in console but got this:

Code:
Problem 1
    - This package requires php >=7.2 but your PHP version (7.0.33) does not satisfy that requirement.
  Problem 2
    - The requested PHP extension ext-intl * is missing from your system. Install or enable PHP's intl extension.

and a bunch more.  I have PHP 7.3.22 so I don't know what's up.  Also, once composer is updated, how do I install myth?  I've already manually installed CI4 and have it running.  Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: creating a registration system with CI4, and why is CI "better"? - by zoldos - 10-26-2020, 12:56 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB