Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
A new way of using CodeIgniter? Want to know if this is possible....

[eluser]swhitlow[/eluser]
Because I am wanting to use CodeIgniter as a framework for another PHP application that has already been built. The only problem with other PHP application is that extending it can sometimes prove to be problematic. So, I was thinking about using CodeIgniter as the heart of the framework to use for development. Basically, it would provide me with all the basics I needed (DB CRUD, Table Generations, Forms, etc.) And allow me to work for effectively.

Would there be any hints or examples you could provide me to at least try? It seems like I almost have it since I am including the index.php file and throwing an array of the controller and method I need to instantiate. And with the debugger messages it sure seems like I almost have it since it is initializing all the classes.

Could you look at my example on the first post of this message and see if there is anything else I would need to do?

I would really appreciate it!

Messages In This Thread
A new way of using CodeIgniter? Want to know if this is possible.... - by El Forum - 05-28-2008, 03:32 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB