Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
best practices on Form Reuse - keeping all forms in a central location with validation

[eluser]Colin Williams[/eluser]
I'll just bow down to your greatness, Randy, cause you've flown over my head many occasions now, sending me scrambling to Wikipedia for clarification! Smile Which reminds me why my I tell people I'm a "design and usability consultant" and not a "software engineer." I can imagine you've got some diagram floating around in your head (with pretty circles and arrows and labels) and I'm just wrecking the shit out of it every time I post a response!

I quit. I mean, if figuring out how to get a form to display on any page, validate in a central location, but still provide interaction between the form and validation results, so you can repopulate the form, yadda-yadda-yadda, is so extremely difficult that people can't sit down for 10 minutes and figure it out with a pencil and a notebook, then I'm not sure what good I can do here.

Messages In This Thread
best practices on Form Reuse - keeping all forms in a central location with validation - by El Forum - 07-25-2008, 10:29 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB