Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Dynamical content loading question

[eluser]felyx[/eluser]
So you are suggesting that I make a main view file like a skeleton of the page and for the dynamic parts of the page I should load different views depending on what page of my website it is. I got one question, if I have php code which generates something inside one of the dynamic parts where should I place it? Just inside the dynamically loaded view file? Looks a bit messy to me. As I mentioned it before, sometimes one of my "heading" files have php inside them generating meta data and sometimes I just place static html (meta, title etc..) for a specific page, depends on what I need to achieve there. Same goes for the other dynamic parts. That is my problem at this point. Another problem which does not really belong here but sometimes a project requires me to add a lot of pages which only contain html code. What I mean is that a couple pages require php which I execute in the controller then call the view file but sometimes I need to add 30+ pages which only load a view file. Can I avoid somehow the need of using controllers in these cases? Sounds weird I know but doing the same for all pages (loading a view file only) feels a bit complicated since with the previous "system" I had I could do it with one line of php code.

Messages In This Thread
Dynamical content loading question - by El Forum - 01-06-2009, 09:27 AM
Dynamical content loading question - by El Forum - 01-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Dynamical content loading question - by El Forum - 01-06-2009, 10:05 AM
Dynamical content loading question - by El Forum - 01-06-2009, 11:05 AM
Dynamical content loading question - by El Forum - 01-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Dynamical content loading question - by El Forum - 01-06-2009, 01:17 PM
Dynamical content loading question - by El Forum - 01-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Dynamical content loading question - by El Forum - 01-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Dynamical content loading question - by El Forum - 01-06-2009, 05:19 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB