Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Calling all CI developers... interested in developing a tutorial?

[eluser]Bramme[/eluser]
[quote author="mrtopher" date="1220554138"]
App options:

1. Online form builder - web app that allows users to dynamically create online forms and manage their submissions through a web control panel (similar to Woofu but you would host it yourself).

2. User/group collaboration system - either project management or some other type of group collaboration system (I think we could use a good open source one of these).

3. Web community in a box - a web community app that has a couple of default community features but is also expandable.

4. Other - you specify

I think this will be the true test as to whether this idea will fly or not. If no one really voices an opinion as to what we should build then this might not be worth doing. So the options are above, the question now is:

As the CI community, what would you like to see built as a complete tutorial series?[/quote]

I vote number 2. I think it'd be interesting to read tutorials on this because it will cover some pretty advanced stuff like user groups etc.

Messages In This Thread
Calling all CI developers... interested in developing a tutorial? - by El Forum - 09-05-2008, 06:26 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB