Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Session: Error while trying to free lock for ci_session

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2017, 05:36 PM by spjonez.)

The build I'm testing with is our companies product based on my addon Cinder for CI3. The repo in that link is horribly out of date and the latest version will be moving from my personal Github to my companies Github and released under the MIT license in the next few months. It turns CI apps into single page apps and makes use of client side templating, caching in local storage, uploads through file reader, abortable and queueable AJAX requests through a conduit wrapper. The main portion of our app consistently has 4-6 AJAX requests running across multiple subdomains.

Our application requires roles, permissions, and is locked behind a login so sessions make sense in our case. I'm not entirely sold on JWT but perhaps the right use case hasn't come along yet.

Adding session_write_close is still a good idea as it helps performance. It sounds like this issue was a bug in phpredis and not CI *fingers crossed*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Session: Error while trying to free lock for ci_session - by spjonez - 03-13-2017, 05:23 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB