Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Missing files when using Zip Encoding Library

[eluser]captainredmuff[/eluser]
Ok, so i spent a few hours yesterday sifting through the Zip Encoding Library to see if i can find a fix for this issue. I haven't been able to fix this issue so any help would be greatly appreciated as this is holding up development of one of our current projects.

Whilst i admit i don't entirely understand the two methods, _add_dir() and _add_data(), i have noticed that the method _add_data() uses gzcompress() to "compress" the data being passed to it a la;

Code:
//line #160
$gzdata = gzcompress($data);

Upon reading the documentation for this function, php.net - gzcompress(), it appears that no compression is being applied due to the missing (optional) second parameter which should be specified as an integer between 0 - 9 to define the level of compression desired. Seeing that this parameter is missing and along with the documentation for the function, i can only assume that no compression is being applied.

Messages In This Thread
Missing files when using Zip Encoding Library - by El Forum - 01-08-2009, 06:49 AM
Missing files when using Zip Encoding Library - by El Forum - 01-09-2009, 03:48 AM
Missing files when using Zip Encoding Library - by El Forum - 01-12-2009, 04:11 AM
Missing files when using Zip Encoding Library - by El Forum - 01-15-2009, 05:58 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB