Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
The Auth Library 1.0.3 - The Easiest Auth Library for CodeIgniter

[eluser]Adam Griffiths[/eluser]
[quote author="playaz" date="1239400096"]Cool! well either way I can't wait to see the new and improved ACL when it is released, hopefully once my CI knowledge improves i'll start to do a bit more 'hardcore' development using the framework too - I am looking to test out Git also, been using SVN in the workplace for awhile but am liking the look of git.

Keep up the good work.. and don't forget it is Easter, have a break, have a easter-egg! (I don't think Nestle will sue me for partial copying their slogan lol!)[/quote]

I'm going to be doing screencasts for both the new Authentication Library and an intro to Git, they'll be put on my blog soon.

I am actually away for the Easter period, so I'm sat in my chalet looking over the beach and the sea, watching boats and stuff go by.It's relaxing and productive! Not much else I can do here anyway, I've done everything else!!

So I really am having a break, sitting back doing what I enjoy. But anyway I'll have a break tomorrow when I go swimming for half the day!

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
The Auth Library 1.0.3 - The Easiest Auth Library for CodeIgniter - by El Forum - 04-10-2009, 10:54 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB