Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Did anyone build any shopping cart sites with code igniter?

[eluser]menatep[/eluser]
[quote author="BDKR" date="1244180840"][quote author="menatep" date="1244162611"]
This is why i'm curious to see if there are any other php5 mvc shopping carts out there.
[/quote]

Opencart / http://www.opencart.com/

MVC based implementation and usable. There is still a bit of development needed in terms of available payment processors, but at least it supports various versions of PayPal as well as COD and Bank Transfer. They seriously need help in this area.

I like it for the most part but there some definite differences from CI. I also don't like some of the code. As a matter of fact, how some things are done is downright brain dead (like how it deletes all entries of product options in a table before updating them (ROFL!!!!!)).

But it's use of MVC does make it a god send by comparison to almost every other cart out there.

Good luck mang! ;-)[/quote]

i didn't play with it yet... but i'll soon find out how it looks like inside. Did you hear of any other MVC php5 shopping carts?

Messages In This Thread
Did anyone build any shopping cart sites with code igniter? - by El Forum - 06-05-2009, 06:15 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB