Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Creating and using libraries

[eluser]Damien K.[/eluser]
This is a little off topic...

I don't know who InsiteFX was referring to, but I second the fact that BrainDHall is one of the most helpful users here. I, on second, is not the most helpful user here because I strategically pick the topics I respond to. The reason why both of your original topics got a response from myself was because it had 0 replies. If I did not reply to your topics, it could have been left unanswered. Clearly, you're not showing appreciation for someone to take their time to give you a response. Furthermore, you clearly will not accept other's point of view hence why you are so frustrated. You need to chill a bit. It is better to have someone on the forum to inform you (of how wrong or right) your design is than if it had came from your boss or client. Many of the users who responded to your posts are "gurus" in this world. I am not. I only have ~1 month of experience. Apparently, it didn't matter who the answer came from. Moreover, one does not need to know your project to comment on design (think Software Architect).

You are probably upset because I kept referring you to the manual via 'RTFM'. You said in the other topic that you've read everything and all, but it is clear that you did not or did not comprehend it if you did. Admit it and get on with life. Maybe you're an old developer who resists change or a young developer who thinks he/she is a hot shot... I know, you're neither of those, right? Feel free to prove it with intelligent responses.

No need to flame me more (or thank me); nevertheless, the discussions in both of your topics were very amusing all day.

You should not hesitate to continue to participate in this forum because of a few (err..one) bad apple. If you were to go over all the responses in this forum, almost all of them are genuine and indeed very helpful.

Messages In This Thread
Creating and using libraries - by El Forum - 09-30-2009, 04:09 PM
Creating and using libraries - by El Forum - 10-01-2009, 07:11 AM
Creating and using libraries - by El Forum - 10-01-2009, 08:44 AM
Creating and using libraries - by El Forum - 10-01-2009, 02:13 PM
Creating and using libraries - by El Forum - 10-01-2009, 02:38 PM
Creating and using libraries - by El Forum - 10-01-2009, 02:49 PM
Creating and using libraries - by El Forum - 10-01-2009, 02:58 PM
Creating and using libraries - by El Forum - 10-01-2009, 03:04 PM
Creating and using libraries - by El Forum - 10-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Creating and using libraries - by El Forum - 10-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Creating and using libraries - by El Forum - 10-01-2009, 05:29 PM