Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeLobster

[eluser]jedd[/eluser]
It's a curious thing - we rarely get people popping in and saying 'after searching on google, I've found {aptana, quanta, e, textmate, eclipse, netbeans, etc} and it's really good'. One of life's great mysteries.

Anyhoo ...

[quote author="iFadey" date="1257114536"]
Yes you are right but I think these things are not hidden. Everyone can read this stuff on there website.
[/quote]

Even google can't find the place on their site where the licence is defined. The only reference I could find was that the phpBB software they're using is released under the GPL.

Again, somewhat disingenuous - to run phpBB (free in both senses), which is written in PHP (free in both senses) on top of a GNU/Linux system (free in both senses) in order to flog a product aimed at programmers, but a) not provide their customers with access to the source, and b) arbitrarily limit those customers to using a non-free operating system.

But I feel that we're about to go in circles here. If you think that you've discovered something fantastic - and are happy to pay up for the privilege of suffering these limitations - good for you.

Messages In This Thread
CodeLobster - by El Forum - 11-01-2009, 09:37 AM
CodeLobster - by El Forum - 11-01-2009, 09:42 AM
CodeLobster - by El Forum - 11-01-2009, 10:17 AM
CodeLobster - by El Forum - 11-01-2009, 10:28 AM
CodeLobster - by El Forum - 11-01-2009, 10:56 AM
CodeLobster - by El Forum - 11-01-2009, 11:09 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB