Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Appunto-Auth - Authorization and User Management Library

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2015, 09:32 PM by bclinton.)

(01-05-2015, 10:23 AM)kleenex Wrote: when I try to get this URL with hooks ENABLED I get this: "You have requested an invalid path."
if I DISABLE hook I get a blank page

Thanks for you wonderful Library and for your support

When you enable the hook, Appunto-auth will look at every request and give you the "You have requested an invalid path." error for every path it does not know about.  This includes controller/function paths that do or do not exist.  This most commonly would come up when you create a new controller or a new function in a controller.

Before enabling hooks, go to the paths section in the admin interface.  This will search the filesystem for any new paths and store them in the database.  Appunto-Auth now knows about your application's paths.  You must also do this when developing with $config['enable_hooks'] set to true when you create a new controller, or alter your application's paths.

Paths will be marked private by default, so if you re-enable hooks at this point you will no longer see the "You have requested an invalid path" error, but you will be required to log in to see the page.  In the paths section of the admin interface, select a controller and right click on a path to make it public or assign it a permission.

I should be clearer about this in the documentation.  I'll update it soon.

~~~~~~~~

I believe the problem with a blank page when you try to view the admin interface may be the same issue tads was experiencing above.  This is fixed in master and you can copy this file https://github.com/BillClinton/Appunto-A.../login.php  to your application/views/appunto-auth directory to resolve it.

Let me know if that works for you or you have any other questions.

If it does not work for you, let me know the url you are using to access the admin interface.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Appunto-Auth - Authorization and User Management Library - by bclinton - 01-05-2015, 09:06 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB