[eluser]ChazUK[/eluser]
This is what I have.

system/application/config/config.php
Code:
$config['subclass_prefix'] = 'MY_';

system/application/libraries/MY_Router.php
Code:
copied from above

I've tried changing the case of the subclass prefix, as well as changing the case of the class and filename.

And is the error I'm getting.

Code:
_strip_hyphens(@$segments[0]); $segments[1] = $this->_strip_hyphens(@$segments[1]); // Does the requested controller exist in the root folder? if (file_exists(APPPATH.'controllers/'.$segments[0].EXT)) { return $segments; } // Is the controller in a sub-folder? if (is_dir(APPPATH.'controllers/'.$segments[0])) { // Set the directory and remove it from the segment array $this->set_directory($segments[0]); $segments = array_slice($segments, 1); if (count($segments) > 0) { // Does the requested controller exist in the sub-folder? if ( ! file_exists(APPPATH.'controllers/'.$this->fetch_directory().$segments[0].EXT)) { show_404($this->fetch_directory().$segments[0]); } } else { $this->set_class($this->default_controller); $this->set_method('index'); // Does the default controller exist in the sub-folder? if ( ! file_exists(APPPATH.'controllers/'.$this->fetch_directory().$this->default_controller.EXT)) { $this->directory = ''; return array(); } } return $segments; } // Can't find the requested controller... show_404($segments[0]); } function _strip_hyphens($string) { if (strstr($string, '-')) { return str_replace('-', '_', $string); } return $string; } }
Fatal error: Class 'MY_Router' not found in \system\codeigniter\Common.php on line 142

Messages In This Thread
Automagically convert hyphens into underscores for class/method calls in URI - by El Forum - 02-02-2010, 05:03 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB