Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to send model return data and some single variable information to view page from controller function

[eluser]mi6crazyheart[/eluser]
Thanks a lot Ben for u'r quick reply. By d way, about that naming conventions..... Ya, i know my naming conventions is really getting wild. There is proverb u might have heard that... "Little Knowledge is very dangerous" . This d thing which has happened with me. From the beginning i couldn't able to take proper care of my naming conventions. Actually, i never used CI before this. So, i generally habituated with some different kind of naming conventions. But, as CI has it's some times it's own way of naming different files(Ex:Controller file...First letter should Capital) when i started use CI, i needed to change my style of naming files.

So, I just couldn't able to choose the sweet-able way naming files & this is the result of it. Any way, thx again for u'r quick help. Hence forward, i'll take care of these naming conventions of files.

Messages In This Thread
How to send model return data and some single variable information to view page from controller function - by El Forum - 03-27-2010, 09:30 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB