Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Pagination Fails After Adding URL Suffix to config.php

[eluser]John_Betong[/eluser]
[quote author="reka" date="1287589027"]
Quote:It looks as though this problem has been overlooked and requires a debug report.

I have just created a partial KLUDGE to overcome the problem.

./system/libraries/Pagination.php
Code:
// round about line 244
// added the following line
$n .= '.html';
$output .= $this->num_tag_open.'<a >anchor_class.'href="'.$this->base_url.$n.'">'.$loop.'</a>'.$this->num_tag_close; and also MY_Pagination.php

Further changes are required for the First and Last links and also a better solution would be to use $CI->config['url_suffix']
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
[/quote]

can u tell me the detail,please... coz I don't understan your explanation[/quote]
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
Hi reka,
&nbsp;
When using setting '.config.config.php->config['url_suffix'] it is essential to use $this->load->helper('url')->anchor(...) function in order to get the url_suffixes to work correctly.

The systemlibraries/Pagination.php file does not use the anchor function(). The links use &lt;a href='...'&gt;page_number&lt;/a&gt; format.

The changes I made was a quick Kludge to the library in order to get the Pagination links to work.

Check the library file around line 244 and add the code $n .= '.html';

This line makes the page_number link work but does not fix the First and Last links.

There are only so many hours in the day and the problem is on my Todo list Smile
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
&nbsp;

Messages In This Thread
Pagination Fails After Adding URL Suffix to config.php - by El Forum - 07-22-2010, 08:45 PM
Pagination Fails After Adding URL Suffix to config.php - by El Forum - 10-19-2010, 05:32 AM
Pagination Fails After Adding URL Suffix to config.php - by El Forum - 10-19-2010, 08:35 AM
Pagination Fails After Adding URL Suffix to config.php - by El Forum - 10-19-2010, 10:08 AM
Pagination Fails After Adding URL Suffix to config.php - by El Forum - 10-20-2010, 04:37 AM
Pagination Fails After Adding URL Suffix to config.php - by El Forum - 10-20-2010, 06:21 AM
Pagination Fails After Adding URL Suffix to config.php - by El Forum - 10-20-2010, 06:52 AM
Pagination Fails After Adding URL Suffix to config.php - by El Forum - 10-27-2010, 03:47 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB