Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Uploading a file, moving it, and adding related info

[eluser]aaronr[/eluser]
I am wondering if there is some kind of example code out there showing how to upload a file with a description, title, etc.

I have a form that is storing information in the database, but I need users to be able to attache a file to the entry in the databse. I would like to be able to renamed the filename to the ID of that entry.

Does anyone know of a simple tutorial on how to do that? I see a lot of tutorials show how to upload, but nothing that shows you how to upload and move a file to a filename AND store other information associated with the file.

thanks

Messages In This Thread
Uploading a file, moving it, and adding related info - by El Forum - 08-15-2010, 06:51 PM
Uploading a file, moving it, and adding related info - by El Forum - 08-15-2010, 07:00 PM
Uploading a file, moving it, and adding related info - by El Forum - 08-15-2010, 09:08 PM
Uploading a file, moving it, and adding related info - by El Forum - 08-16-2010, 07:52 AM
Uploading a file, moving it, and adding related info - by El Forum - 08-16-2010, 07:55 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB