Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Login Box and Logged In User data on each page.

[eluser]thewindsurfer[/eluser]
Hello,

I'm just starting out with codeigniter and I was wondering what the proper way to put a login box on each page would be.

I have already created a regular login page that redirects to a members area. So I understand how that part works.

Now instead of a login page i want a small login box on each of my pages. And when the user logs in I want that box to show there username and have a logout button.

What is the proper way to implement this. I know I can do it in the view and just check if the login session is set. Then either display the login box or the user info box. But I feel like that wouldn't good practice.

Messages In This Thread
Login Box and Logged In User data on each page. - by El Forum - 03-19-2011, 01:10 PM
Login Box and Logged In User data on each page. - by El Forum - 03-19-2011, 02:08 PM
Login Box and Logged In User data on each page. - by El Forum - 03-19-2011, 03:43 PM
Login Box and Logged In User data on each page. - by El Forum - 03-20-2011, 11:34 PM
Login Box and Logged In User data on each page. - by El Forum - 03-26-2011, 04:41 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB