Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Displaying image from database corrupts CI session

[eluser]skunkbad[/eluser]
[quote author="pickupman" date="1312706211"]Glad you figured it out then. Checked out Community Cart. Seems like a nice project, and I have written a number of custom modules for zencart but always wished there was something CI based. It's one of those animals you take on not realizing how much it really takes to roll this out for different setups. (ie. Seems like most of the urls have absolute paths hard coded making it fail when placed in a subdirectory.) Props to you for the hard work.[/quote]

Actually, I'm not able to dedicate any time to Community Cart for at least 6 to 8 months, but when I get done with what I'm working on now (actual work), then I plan to rebuild the entire application. I think the state it is in now is OK, and it works, but I think I could make it a lot better. Lately my Community Auth has been worked on, because sometimes when I'm taking a break from my real job I try to refine it. It's on bitbucket too. I make these things because I want to use them for my customer's websites. The more work I put in, the easier it is to get things done later. Glad if you find you can use them, or parts of them!

Messages In This Thread
Displaying image from database corrupts CI session - by El Forum - 08-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Displaying image from database corrupts CI session - by El Forum - 08-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Displaying image from database corrupts CI session - by El Forum - 08-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Displaying image from database corrupts CI session - by El Forum - 08-06-2011, 09:28 PM
Displaying image from database corrupts CI session - by El Forum - 08-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Displaying image from database corrupts CI session - by El Forum - 08-06-2011, 11:16 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB