Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Jqgrid and refreshing page

[eluser]chicca[/eluser]
thanks for answer and sorry for my english
I dont doubt i'm doing something more difficult than it is, i always do so in my life Smile
but now either i dont understand what you suggest or you are doing it simpler than it is Smile
I try to explain better: i have some controls in a page and in these, there are 3 text boxes (T1, T2, T3) which show 3 fields A1, A2 and A3 of a db table A. In the same page i have a jqgrid which is linked to a db table B. When a user changes (add/edit/delete) a row in jqgrid, the datagrid library and the controller function make the same changes on db table B, and it works w/o any problem. Done this, i have to

- execute a model function to get all data in jqgrid and calculate sum(B1*B2), sum(B3*B4) and the sum of these results <--- it works
- save with a model function the 3 sums in A1, A2 and A3 <--- it works
- write the new values of A1, A2 and A3 in T1, T2 and T3 and show them to the user <--- it doesnt work.

The user can see the updated values only pressing f5.
I thought it could be a cache problem so i add set_header function with no cache and so on, but i got the same situation even if i saw the set_header was executed.
I tryed to add a sleep between the model function and the redirect but no lucky again.
Then i tried to write a nosense string as first parameter of redirect function so i expected an error message like "page not found" or something like it but i didnt get any error.
So i think, and i dont know why, the redirect call is totally ignored.
Now i have 2 problems: the most urgent is to show updated values in T1, T2 and T3 after the updating of db table A by model function, and the second one is to undestand why redirect call is ignored.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Messages In This Thread
Jqgrid and refreshing page - by El Forum - 03-21-2012, 04:10 PM
Jqgrid and refreshing page - by El Forum - 03-21-2012, 09:51 PM
Jqgrid and refreshing page - by El Forum - 03-22-2012, 09:52 AM
Jqgrid and refreshing page - by El Forum - 03-22-2012, 11:10 AM
Jqgrid and refreshing page - by El Forum - 03-23-2012, 12:38 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB