Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Tutorial - I can not view the news (view/test-news)

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I had the issue with the doubling up of news in the url to the single article.
ex. index.php/news/news/FirstNewsTest when it should have been index.php/news/FirstNewsTest

The problem for me was simple. The main news page should be index.php/news and somehow I ended up with an extra / at the end so I was viewing index.php/news/

If your looking at index.php/news and the relative url is news/<article> then everything is fine
If your looking at index.php/news/ and the relative url is news/<article> then your link is going to point to index.php/news/news/<article> which of course wont work.

Not sure this will help anyone but I thought I would share.

I also agree that Aken was being needlessly annoying. He looks smug in his picture though so that is probably to be expected. Maybe instead of trying to intentionally anger people while pretending your really trying to help...you could really try to help.

Messages In This Thread
Tutorial - I can not view the news (view/test-news) - by El Forum - 03-19-2013, 02:15 AM
Tutorial - I can not view the news (view/test-news) - by El Forum - 03-19-2013, 02:29 AM
Tutorial - I can not view the news (view/test-news) - by El Forum - 03-19-2013, 02:53 AM
Tutorial - I can not view the news (view/test-news) - by El Forum - 03-19-2013, 03:16 AM
Tutorial - I can not view the news (view/test-news) - by El Forum - 03-19-2013, 04:45 AM
Tutorial - I can not view the news (view/test-news) - by El Forum - 03-19-2013, 04:50 AM
Tutorial - I can not view the news (view/test-news) - by El Forum - 01-03-2014, 11:19 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB