Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
System Management Problems

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Thank you for your feedback with regards to the problems highlighted in my first post. Sorry it's taken a while to come backā€¦ I'm very unwell at the moment which isn't surprising considering the amount of stress I have had to deal with over the past month or two.

This is just a small problem compared to the vast array of other issues we have found with the website. After quite a long and tiresome battle with this company (who I am going to remain professional by not naming and shaming them), I am at the end of my tether. It looks like this matter will now be going to court due to the amount of problems and because of their attitude.

I have recently employed a talented developer who shares exactly the same opinion as you on this matter and many others. It's just a shame because a large amount of money has been wasted on a project which I was incredibly passionate about, but now, due to the failure, I'm left incredibly disappointed. We are having to find money to practically rebuild the site. I hear this isn't too uncommon which makes me feel a little more relaxed!

I still believe that this can be a fantastic website and I will always be looking for talented developers as the site grows so it would be great to keep in touch (if you wouldn't mind sending me your details).

Thank you once again for your message.

Yours kindly, Rich.

Messages In This Thread
System Management Problems - by El Forum - 05-24-2013, 03:26 PM
System Management Problems - by El Forum - 05-28-2013, 03:55 AM
System Management Problems - by El Forum - 06-02-2013, 08:07 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB