Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Web User being able to update the drop down values

[eluser]rdtech[/eluser]
I have a question with regards to drop down fields. I want to be able to give users the ability to add to values to the dropdown fields if the value is not present. For example, I have a form that has a drop down with a list of fruits. If a user stumbles on to my site and sees that I'm missing a fruit, he/she can add to the list. Is this possible with Expression engine? Are there any plugins or modules that would give this feature?

I've looked at freeform but I dont think they offer this. If programming is the only viable solution, can someone point me in the right direction.

Paul

Messages In This Thread
Web User being able to update the drop down values - by El Forum - 10-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Web User being able to update the drop down values - by El Forum - 10-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Web User being able to update the drop down values - by El Forum - 10-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Web User being able to update the drop down values - by El Forum - 10-08-2013, 11:10 AM
Web User being able to update the drop down values - by El Forum - 10-08-2013, 11:35 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB