Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
how can i build websocket application using codeigniter

@Danish, Perhaps this might help you to get a prototype up and running quickly. I don't know where you are on android programming but i gave it up as a bad job (i'm too old). I needed to replace our alarm system rapid, like the day before it broke, and wasted far too much time trying to develop an android program as user interface. The solution, which works great 8-) was to use a few distributed arduinos as contact monitors which send/receive mqtt messages via the network to/from mosquitto running on a raspberry pi. The control panels are any number of tablets showing only a browser directed to a website on the raspberry which runs apache2, mosquitto configured for websockets and codeigniter. The webpage listens via paho-mqtt.js for mqtt messages and updates the open/closed status for the corresponding items on the page. Tap buttons on the page to activate/deactivate the alarm in an area. Development time: half-nothing, budget: zero, satisfaction: 100%

Messages In This Thread
RE: how can i build websocket application using codeigniter - by badger - 03-16-2018, 05:28 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB