Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Css and Blank Page Problem on Mobile Devices

[eluser]lopixel[/eluser]
Hello fellow developers

I have been in a big trouble with my new responsive design development.

My website is a CMS which is developed with CodeIgniter. Since 2 months we have developed a responsive design and new design for the site. It works well with all devices and screen sizes. If i use PC with normal internet or any device with Wifi all goes smooth. But if I use 3G or 4G on any mobile it turns out to be blank page or CSS doesnt get load. I have to refresh the page a few times so it will display properly.

Blank Page problem: Tried on mobile devices with 3G internet. I have business directory in my site. Which has a link of www.mydomain.com/business

In this page all different businesses showed. Such as solicitors, shops, restaurants etc. When you click on any of the link it goes to www.mydomain.com/business/index/0/15/shops

It works all fine on PC, or devices with Wifi. But devices with 3G loads blank page in 1 second and doesnt even try to load anything.

Here is what i did to solve it which didnt help

*minify all css and js files

*added a new library called cache to stop blank page responses

* I added all links target="_blank" (No luck)

* I added all links rel="external" (No luck)

*deleted all javascripts and css files from the page

And many more things which i dont remember now. Please help me on this issue. I even hired someone to have a look which didnt help. I cant launch my new site with such a bug like this.

CSS loading error:

I again happens on mobile devices with 3G. Main page of the domain loads fine with no problem. But when i try to navigate in the site some pages (sometimes) doesnt load the CSS and page looks very poor and amateur which puts me back.

` of my visitors are mobile and all development to make the site responsive ended up with such 2 bugs. I cant sleep nor i cant find sollution.

Thank you and Regards

Messages In This Thread
Css and Blank Page Problem on Mobile Devices - by El Forum - 08-08-2014, 10:36 PM
Css and Blank Page Problem on Mobile Devices - by El Forum - 08-08-2014, 11:15 PM
Css and Blank Page Problem on Mobile Devices - by El Forum - 08-08-2014, 11:35 PM
Css and Blank Page Problem on Mobile Devices - by El Forum - 08-09-2014, 12:55 AM
Css and Blank Page Problem on Mobile Devices - by El Forum - 08-09-2014, 01:14 AM
Css and Blank Page Problem on Mobile Devices - by El Forum - 08-09-2014, 01:31 AM
Css and Blank Page Problem on Mobile Devices - by El Forum - 08-09-2014, 02:29 AM
Css and Blank Page Problem on Mobile Devices - by El Forum - 08-09-2014, 03:16 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB