Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Redirect to an external site without using PHP

[eluser]Walle[/eluser]
I understand your comment/concern, but I was told to do it this way. If my colleagues want to add a page to the site, they just have to store a html file into the database, so the navigation and the view will be automatically added to the project in stead of coding it all by themselves.

Also, if more than one colleague wants to add a page at the same time, they aren't writing in the project simultaneously. Because they simply just need to insert their html file into the database. That is way easier than using software like for example GIT or subversion.

The project consists of two smaller subprojects. A ticketing system (which is completely written in the MVC standards), and a small website that doesn't need to fetch any data from the database that is used for the ticketing system. Those are just views with plain info.

Messages In This Thread
Redirect to an external site without using PHP - by El Forum - 09-17-2014, 04:36 AM
Redirect to an external site without using PHP - by El Forum - 09-17-2014, 05:21 AM
Redirect to an external site without using PHP - by El Forum - 09-17-2014, 05:38 AM
Redirect to an external site without using PHP - by El Forum - 09-17-2014, 05:49 AM
Redirect to an external site without using PHP - by El Forum - 09-22-2014, 07:16 AM
Redirect to an external site without using PHP - by El Forum - 09-22-2014, 08:30 AM
Redirect to an external site without using PHP - by El Forum - 09-23-2014, 06:06 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB