Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Reading/Parsing Directories and Files

[eluser]pgsjoe[/eluser]
I was thinking it had to be something a bit more complex, but, damn. Looks like CodeIgnitor pulls through. So I've almost got it where I need it, guess now I just need to go back to some basic array help and some dynamic functionality.

I think I read something before, might have been PEAR, that was a form variable with actions attached to it. Checked back in the form helper here and didn't see it. And I swear, I'm a learner, not a copier. I was wondering if someone could provide help with going back and forth to the function once inside.

Here's what I would really want to happen. Person has the form. There are two dropdowns in the form, 'directory' and 'file'. One active select option for the directory, the other a grayed out select option filename. When they select the directory they want, the 'file' select option would become active and filled with a list of files from that directory.

I know there's a bit of Javascript involved with it too, but any direction or help you could provide with this would be, oh so appreciated. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Reading/Parsing Directories and Files - by El Forum - 02-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Reading/Parsing Directories and Files - by El Forum - 02-17-2008, 06:41 AM
Reading/Parsing Directories and Files - by El Forum - 02-17-2008, 07:36 AM
Reading/Parsing Directories and Files - by El Forum - 02-17-2008, 10:45 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB