Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Need Help Creating Registration/Login Form

Hi. I confess I'm not familiar with ::1 notation, and you can't google for strings like that, so I found nothing.

Clearly, Safari can open pages on your server, since you get as far displaying the form. When the form is displayed, what is the URL in the browser's address bar? Is it ::1/something/something or is it localhost/something/something?

Are you already familiar with PHP? Maybe try to narrow down the point at which it gets that error. You can do this by inserting an exit; statement in your code until the error message appears. That is, if execution hits the exit statement before whatever is causing the error, execution will end and you won't get the error. If that happens, move the exit statement forward. When you get the error, it means you moved the exit statement ahead of the error. If you did this line by line, the line above the exit statement is causing the error.
Hey, don't work without a PHP debugger. Several free IDEs have this features built in. Two are NetBeans and CodeLobster. Without a debugger, it's like you're driving with a blindfold on -- you are going to crash!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Help Creating Registration/Login Form - by RobertSF - 02-08-2016, 07:03 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB