Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Fatal error: Class CI_Session_files_driver contains 1 abstract method and must there

(03-23-2016, 07:32 AM)Narf Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 03:35 AM)irfan Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 01:34 AM)Narf Wrote: The class in question has been modified, and it shouldn't be - nothing under system/ should be manually modified.

Download CodeIgniter again and replace your system/ directory with a fresh one.

Hello NARF I have a same issue do you have any other condition or situation to resolve this issue please provide me. and please tell me what kind of issue is that.

iRfan

If you have the same issue, how can you ask me for other "condition or situation"?
If you don't have the same issue, don't hijack the thread.

What's means don't hijack the thread 

I have install new one codeigniter same issue what's problem

Fatal error: Class CI_Session_files_driver contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (SessionHandlerInterface::gc) inD:\Xampp\htdocs\system\libraries\Session\drivers\Session_files_driver.php on line 49
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Error
Message: Class CI_Session_files_driver contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (SessionHandlerInterface::gc)
Filename: drivers/Session_files_driver.php
Line Number: 49
Backtrace:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fatal error: Class CI_Session_files_driver contains 1 abstract method and must there - by irfan - 03-23-2016, 11:19 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB