Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Posts, Searching, Reputations and suggestions on use

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2016, 10:58 AM by enlivenapp. Edit Reason: can't speel )

I know it's all too easy to click that `Start New Topic` button and just type away, but it's really annoying for the experienced folks who are here day in and day out trying to help.

I'd like to ask to the community to begin taking proactive steps to help the new folks post better and get better information.

1: For new and old folks alike, before posting, please try to search, there's a wealth of information here that can be found with a simple search.

2: For those folks who can't be bothered to search, let's start linking those garbage posts to the answers (See what @ciadmin did here).

3: For those folks who consistently post garbage OR those who really do help, let's start tapping that "+ Rate" button and let them know what we think.  

I know doing these things will take a little more time and effort, but I think in the long run it will really help the forum and people looking for help and information.

Messages In This Thread
Posts, Searching, Reputations and suggestions on use - by enlivenapp - 12-29-2016, 10:56 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB