Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Editable datatables

(05-29-2017, 07:27 PM)Junie Wrote: Hello,

I'm back working with CI, Most of my time reading its documentation. I need a help with this editable datatables. I took a research in my problem and I found out libraries that can answer my problem. Im working with a project that mostly needs a tabular form and I'm using my favorite php framework. Here's what I need in a library:
  • Importing data from excel into datatable
  • Easily Implementation in CRUD
  • Can easily manage row data ( like adding its values )
  • Binding datatables into database (mysql)
  • Importantly Less implementation & FREE.
  • Full support with the communities ( can help with me in code snippets )
I found this three libraries and I'm looking forward to use one of them. JqxGrids, Datatables, Jeasyui. I need some advice/help with my project. Currently stock  with this tabular forms. At this moment Im with datatables but still I want to use JqxGrids, sadly I can't find any tutorials on its full implementation.

Thanks Smile

Why dont you use DataTable which has been adapted in many applications and by developers.  I have been using it for years now and very happy with it.  It is free source and I think for the edit plugin you may just pay some small amount
but it is worthy to save your time!.  My project is on production and handling lots of tables and without DataTables, I am going nuts!

Good luck

Messages In This Thread
Editable datatables - by Junie - 05-29-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: Editable datatables - by ciadmin - 05-29-2017, 08:03 PM
RE: Editable datatables - by InsiteFX - 05-30-2017, 03:45 AM
RE: Editable datatables - by ciadvantage - 05-30-2017, 09:47 AM
RE: Editable datatables - by Junie - 05-30-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Editable datatables - by Martin7483 - 06-22-2017, 03:10 AM
RE: Editable datatables - by Junie - 06-22-2017, 05:52 AM
RE: Editable datatables - by Corsari - 06-22-2017, 10:29 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB