Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Is that right way to inject data from models to another model?

It`s very complex system based on events.
Every event (pass, tackle, shoot, foul, yellow card, throw in, corner...etc) has a its own method and boolean property.

There is also base method - > eventManager - here engine decide what next on match (if event === true - call this method, if match minute >= 90 adintional time => end the match)

Each event is attack/defend player based. Both players moment skill (min - max) are compared - based on the skills, fitness (less = less current skill), moral (less moral = less max skill), penalty if player is not on his position, penalty/bonuses based of team tactic, some random stuff. Eache team has tempo of play - this is related to how long is one or other event. Each event decide what next event to make TRUE - each event update statistics of teams and players,

I have two more important properties - where is the ball, and who own the ball(home away team)

One of the team can bribe the refer, then this team will won, unless is has weaker players and tactics.

There i some other stuff, who give advantages of some player/team.

Sorry for my english Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is that right way to inject data from models to another model? - by emilovbg - 11-09-2017, 07:35 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB