Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Find - IfFound - IfNotFound in CodeIgniter

(09-02-2019, 08:54 AM)Wouter60 Wrote:
Quote:Can you please correct where it is wrong?

I can, but it seems rather useless. I don't mean to be rude, but your question indicates that you have poor understanding of php. If you want to move forward with CodeIgniter, some basic knowledge of php, javascript, html and css is really necessary. It hardly helps if I write the code for you. I already gave you a good example. Analyze that line by line until you completely understand what this code is doing. Then you will be able to work it out for your own situation.
Good luck!

I did analyze line by line but your script was completely out of line with what I'm trying to do. I don't need to loop through multiple files, it is only 3 known files initially then maybe a 4th that need to be searched.

Yes, I have a poor understanding of php, but I'd rather say its average, however the only way I can learn is by others writing the script. And I only need to be told once. I do have basic knowledge of php, javascript, html and css. Its not much that I'm asking. And I might add the userguide does not provide scripts as I need here, nor can I find anything by Googling. I only ask a question here when I'm completely exhausted from searching elsewhere.

So can I ask that you to be a little patient with people who are learning.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Find - IfFound - IfNotFound in CodeIgniter - by christaliise - 09-02-2019, 09:24 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB