Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to create Controller & view pages for each user?

(01-19-2020, 05:11 AM)jreklund Wrote: That's what databases are for. You save their past and present in the database. And create a generic Controller for Accounts and fetches their unique data from the database (based on userid, from session). Never create 1000 Account files for all your users.

Firstly, I find databases very complicated and I've avoided using it too much. I have a database that stores the registration of each user, however there is an upload file created for each user's documents.

If I was to use a database for storing past activity it would mean double handling from present to past when something changes. But if I use Controller & view pages each transaction will be recorded once.

I know nothing about "creating a generic Controller for Accounts and fetches their unique data from the database" however my system will fetch basic information with userid & session from the database.

My system will have far more that 1,000 account files for all the users. But I just need to learn how to delete the last curly bracket } from the Controller each time an user registers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to create Controller & view pages for each user? - by christaliise - 01-19-2020, 08:01 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB