Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Brand new youtube series about Codeigniter 4

(10-19-2020, 11:19 AM)InsiteFX Wrote: You need to use a higher resolution the way they are now you cannot read anything in the video.

The problem is quite the opposite and I'm still trying to figure out the perfect setup. I record in a 4k monitor, and then I need to scale everything down to 1080p for youtube so when that scale down happens everything becomes smaller. I might try to change the resolution on the next video to 2k and see the result.

Can you tell me the resolution of you screen? Are you watching in full screen or normal youtube size? At work I have a 1080p screen and when I'm on full screen I can see everything perfectly. But yeah I can see that being a problem if not in full screen.

(10-19-2020, 03:34 PM)includebeer Wrote:
(10-19-2020, 11:19 AM)InsiteFX Wrote: You need to use a higher resolution the way they are now you cannot read anything in the video.

It's in 1080p60 HD...!?

Yes the video was uploaded in 1080p 60fps.
Did you also had any problems watching the video?
Website: marcomonteiro.net  | Blog: blog.marcomonteiro.net | Twitter: @marcogmonteiro | TILThings: tilthings.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brand new youtube series about Codeigniter 4 - by marcogmonteiro - 10-20-2020, 01:26 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB