Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
The framework needs the following extension(s) installed and loaded: intl.?

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 06:41 PM by blaasvaer.)

It's localhost. And I'm having a complete nightmare figuring out which instance of PHP is running om my machine in relation to PHP SPARK.
I have MAMP running all my WordPress projects, but this specific project runs php using spark (as – sort of – recommended by the docs). I installed PHP using brew, and has it running. But I run into a serious of problems that I'm completely frustrated having to spend time trying to fix ...
I replaced the system folder – out of pure frustration, and Voila! The error was gone ... that is, until the next error turned up (being database connection related): and so it' been for the entire day. Nothing seems to work anymore.
I'm very close to ditchin' CI entirely as it leaves me with no confidence it's a good choice if I have to spend this huge amount of time just getting the bugger running again.
WHAT can I do to just make 'things' work again (as they simply used to do)?
(Home)Brew is a piece of crap that just adds to the confusion ... totally impossible to 'connect' the PHP installed with it to the one CI uses ... and the problems just pile up.

Burning the midnight oil I'm at this error:

failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/platform-codeigniter/system/Commands/Server/rewrite.php on line 43

// Otherwise, we'll load the index file and let
// the framework handle the request from here.
require_once $fcpath . 'index.php';
// @codeCoverageIgnoreEnd

Now, I didn't fuck around with any of the system files ... why on earth is CI being such a dick about it?

How do I fix it?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The framework needs the following extension(s) installed and loaded: intl.? - by blaasvaer - 01-30-2022, 05:35 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB