Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Why Domain with Coeigniter App keeps reloading

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2022, 12:39 AM by luckmoshy.)

Hi gentle CI guys I face a chronic issue with the live working Codeigniter App the issue happened since I update from CI 4.1.9 to 4.2 betta, unfortunately, was not worked there were several bugs, exceptions, and errors which were occurred. Then I decide to use my old CI app (4.1.9) course was daily working fine, But since I did it for CI 4.2 and return back for CI 4.1.9 Now the URL (///) (domains) keeps reloading constantly nothing shows or the front page appears

I informed NAMECHEAP HOSTING CORPORATION of this issue thinking it is maybe a server issue but unfortunately, they found that was not a server issue
thereafter they told me to change My app to a new one or find a bug or issue in my app which I know was fine.

the scenario is like this it is true MY CI 4 App has no issue at all I see something like a magic issue which I don't understand at all like follows:

in this server, if I take this App and put it in another server the same hosted in NAMECHEAP it works fine but if I put it back to its server (///) does not work
we have tried to take another app from another server and put it here the same issue still persists

So I ask whoever has maybe faced such an issue what an Idea or course

and This is a Domain that you may go to and see how it constantly reloads ///

I know many will react perhaps it is an App issue but I reassure you That App it is Fine We have tested in Nginx and Apache servers and others no bugs it works fine except the domain URL constantly reload
Codeigniter First, Codeigniter Then You!!
yekrinaDigitals

Messages In This Thread
Why Domain with Coeigniter App keeps reloading - by luckmoshy - 06-17-2022, 11:40 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB