Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Destroying Codeigniter library instance

(This post was last modified: 02-19-2023, 04:39 PM by kenjis.)

1. Is it possible to destroy a Codeigniter library instance? I'm looking for a way to free up RAM while running a large script and want to know if there's a way to do this with my library.
  2. I'm wondering if it's possible to destroy an instance of a Codeigniter library. I need to do this to free up memory while executing a large script. Does anyone know if there's a way to do this?
  3. Can anyone help me figure out how to destroy a Codeigniter library instance? I need to do this to free up RAM while running a large script. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  4. I'm trying to find a way to destroy a Codeigniter library instance to free up memory while running a large script. Is there a way to do this? I'd appreciate any help or advice.
  5. Is there a method to destroy a Codeigniter library instance? I need to do this to release RAM memory while executing a large script. I'd appreciate any guidance on this issue.

Messages In This Thread
Destroying Codeigniter library instance - by BobbyTanomrfp - 02-14-2023, 04:55 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB