Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Is it good to use scaffolding to create an admin-zone ?

[eluser]Ergose[/eluser]
I must have missed that the scaffolding is depricated, it helped me out abit in the begining. Kinda sucks, but then again I ended up spending more time using phpmyadmin afterwards, but the scaffolding was less clunky in comparrison for populating starting test data to see if my idea was going to workout. I liked not having to start writing code to insert stuff into the database off the bat because it helped me to a prototype quicker. Is it getting dropped period, or do they have something better on the horizon?

Messages In This Thread
Is it good to use scaffolding to create an admin-zone ? - by El Forum - 06-13-2008, 09:16 AM
Is it good to use scaffolding to create an admin-zone ? - by El Forum - 06-13-2008, 09:28 AM
Is it good to use scaffolding to create an admin-zone ? - by El Forum - 06-13-2008, 09:34 AM
Is it good to use scaffolding to create an admin-zone ? - by El Forum - 06-13-2008, 01:15 PM
Is it good to use scaffolding to create an admin-zone ? - by El Forum - 06-13-2008, 05:22 PM
Is it good to use scaffolding to create an admin-zone ? - by El Forum - 06-13-2008, 07:32 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB