Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
I put that change in, but i also put in an additional line to it, basically

Code:
log_message('debug',Deleting cache in: ' . $filename);

then i went to edit the page, changed the info in it, clicked on save and watched the debug output, but it didn't even print that message to the logfile, which makes me think that it isn't even calling the $this->cache->delete() function at all.

this is what i have now for that function:

Code:
function delete($filename = null)
    {
        if ($filename !== null) $this->filename = $filename;

$file_path = $this->path.$this->filename;

log_message('debug','Deleting cache in: ' . $filename);

if (file_exists($file_path.'.cache')) unlink($file_path.'.cache');
        elseif (is_dir($file_path)) unlink($file_path);

// Reset values
        $this->reset();
    }

which isn't working.

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
Code:
function delete($filename = null)
    {
        exit('HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!');
        if ($filename !== null) $this->filename = $filename;

$file_path = $this->path.$this->filename;

log_message('debug','Deleting cache in: ' . $filename);

if (file_exists($file_path.'.cache')) unlink($file_path.'.cache');
        elseif (is_dir($file_path)) unlink($file_path);

// Reset values
        $this->reset();
    }

:coolsmile:

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
yep, that certainly worked, it printed the big HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! on the screen, so it is going in there then.

only thing i can think of is permissions on the page_m folder in the cache dir.

the 'application/cache' dir itself it set 777 but all the folders inside that dir are set '705', and i did to that update that you said a while back to change the mkdir so that it sets the directory perms to
Code:
if ( ! @mkdir($test_path, DIR_WRITE_MODE)) return false;

have also checked and the host is running PHP5.1.6 so that shouldn't be an issue.

Look for the line below (for me its on 287) and remove the @. Could be its having trouble setting the correct chmod. This is why I was looking at the write process earlier.

Code:
@chmod($cache_path, DIR_WRITE_MODE);

Can we finish this over PM? Don't want to flood this thread with several pages for one bug.

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1243879412"]Look for the line below (for me its on 287) and remove the @. Could be its having trouble setting the correct chmod. This is why I was looking at the write process earlier.

Code:
@chmod($cache_path, DIR_WRITE_MODE);

Can we finish this over PM? Don't want to flood this thread with several pages for one bug.[/quote]

I'd suggest setting up a bugtracker %-P

There are two but nobody uses em! GitHub issues or Assembla tickets.

[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1243880352"]There are two but nobody uses em! GitHub issues or Assembla tickets.[/quote]

Oh, haha, totally missed them. Perhaps it's an idea to set up a bugtracker on the pyrocms website itself, just as I did: http://bugtracker.yorickpeterse.com

Well thats a possibility but then its just somewhere else for people to sign up to. I suppose its not much different to having it on assembla and I get the warm feeling of hosting it myself...

I'll have a think about it. Seems like a great app. :-)

[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1243886037"]Well thats a possibility but then its just somewhere else for people to sign up to. I suppose its not much different to having it on assembla and I get the warm feeling of hosting it myself...

I'll have a think about it. Seems like a great app. :-)[/quote]

It also features a blog module, a calendar module and SVN intergration : http://www.thebuggenie.com/

I think running the PyroCMS website on anything other than PyroCMS would be a little bit silly. SVN integration is defiantly a plus for those of us who have yet to learn Git properly. :-p

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB