Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Ion Auth - Lightweight Auth System based on Redux Auth 2

[eluser]Ben Edmunds[/eluser]
Just let me know if you have any problems with it and we can walk through it.

Overloading in this case will map the library method calls to the model if the method doesn't exist in the library.

So for instance if you call:
Code:
$this->ion_auth->email_check('[email protected]');

the email_check() method doesn't exist in the library but it does in the model so the library will return the model method call. So to you, who is calling the method, it will be transparent.

[eluser]Schumacher[/eluser]
Ohh, okay. very nice Smile
When would that be loaded up ?

I'm trying to get info out of Phil Sturgeon but he's too sober to code...

The overloading has been pushed.

Thanks Phil!

Enjoy,

[eluser]jonathonmorgan[/eluser]
Hi all,

Ion Auth has been great to work with -- easy to install, and super helpful community discussion to tweak. I'm a little embarrassed to ask, but I'm having trouble working how to use password recovery. The activation code is generated, the email is sent, the link seems to work...but when the user arrives at the page via the activation link in their email, their redirected to the main auth/login view, where they're prompted to enter their password.

I'm not sure where to go from here. Has the password been reset to their original password (whatever they entered when the account was created)? Or are they being redirected to the wrong view (should they land, for example, on the change password view instead)?

Thanks in advance for any advance -- and apologies if I'm just missing something obvious!

They should land on reset_password/code, be redirected to login with a message that their new password was emailed to them, and then receive an email with their new password.

[eluser]jonathonmorgan[/eluser]
Thanks for the help Ben! I'll work through the controller with that in mind and see if I can figure out where the misdirect is.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi Ben,

I am trying out Ion Auth for the first time for my latest project. After downloading the latest source code from GitHub and copied all the files in the suggested folders, I could not open /auth/ page.

After debugging controller/auth.php, I managed to find the problem. On line 286 should:
$this->data['message'] = (validation_errors()) ? ($this->ion_auth->errors()) ? $this->ion_auth->errors() : validation_errors() : $this->session->flashdata('message');

Before it was: validation_errors()) – extra closing bracket.

Thanks btw for this great plugin.

Thanks Mayk!

That's what I get for making changes directly on github without testing...

[eluser]d3ptzz[/eluser]
thanks for this great plugin.. :-)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB