Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Redux Authentication 1.4a (24th July 2008)

[eluser]Xeoncross[/eluser]
Sweet! Just what I needed...

[eluser]Boyz26[/eluser]
Thanks Popcorn!! Looks great!

[eluser]lizaaard[/eluser]
i've been looking at the forum, and i didn't find anything about this..

how can add a captcha in this auth library?

can anyone help me?

i'm very new on CI, so i'm still having noob problems =)

Sorry for my english, i'm from Mendoza, Argentina

[eluser]jimhern[/eluser]
Thanks for the effort Popcorn. I've put my development on hold until this release and I can tell it was well worth the wait. Can't wait to roll this out on a live project.

[eluser]Popcorn[/eluser]
Thanks for the replies. I just fixed a bug in the login tutorial code. (switch statement). Thanks for spotting that one kvait.

About the captcha, at the moment it's not included.

For the future versions I plan to do some video tutorials. I can explain more about how it works and I generally think it would be an easier way of learning.

Kind Regards,
-Mathew Davies.

Please do - or at least build an example app (user controller + views) that shows the register, login, logout, and remember password.

The user guide is great (so is the source code) but it isn't quite finished yet.

[eluser]Popcorn[/eluser]
I will do in time. I got multiple things going on right now such as hopefully getting a new job, clients, etc ...

[eluser]sikkle[/eluser]
Hi popcorn,

Whatever people could ask or think, you are an example to follow concerning maintenance and documentation.

Some folks will ask you to code their entire project, sad but true.

Nowaday, i think most of us think you did a great job and actually manage one of the best auth library around.

For what it's worth you got my support, wish you good luck for client and new job things Smile

see ya around.

[quote author="sikkle" date="1217007421"]you did a great job and actually manage one of the best auth library around.[/quote]

A 15k lib vs the other 500k freak auth?! Oh ya!
Talk about building something the right way!

[eluser]jimhern[/eluser]
Popcorn, quick question. redux_auth->login returns NOT_ACTIVATED on user login, so the code in my switch for the 'NOT_ACTIVATED' case is executed. The problem is that NOT_ACTIVATED should only return if the activation_code field is not empty, and it is empty, because I'm not using any e-mail registration. Am I missing something?

I'm using the example login code from the tutorial as a base.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB