Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Getting CodeIngoter to play nicely with facebook

[eluser]garycocs[/eluser]
Actually chatting to the lads, I have a few ideas all right, all I need now is a time machine to do them all, anyone on this thread have any decent experience outsourcing cheaply??

[eluser]yohanip[/eluser]
[quote author="garycocs" date="1275416382"]Actually chatting to the lads, I have a few ideas all right, all I need now is a time machine to do them all, anyone on this thread have any decent experience outsourcing cheaply??[/quote]

How cheap? Smile

Looking for a fantasy football app for facebook built on codeigniter??

Very cheap.

Will pay in beer Big Grin

[eluser]yohanip[/eluser]
fair enough, Big Grin when do we start? hhe

[eluser]Kumar Chetan sharma[/eluser]
Mr. Spongebob, I call that shameless-self-promotion(.org;-), what is the hourly rate you are willing to pay? PM me.

I would prefer to pay for the job to be honest.

Lads did ye have any issues connecting to your own databases when working on a codeigniter facebook app??? For some reason I'm getting a 200 error???

No issues with mine installation. 200 error? I never heard about error code 200 related to db.

Ya I think the 200 facebook error just comes up with most errors from codeigniter for some reason? Sorted it now anyways.

If anyone has a fantasty football site built on CI or would develop one for cheap, just give me a price!

I never heard of this error. What version of CI you are using? You can go to jobs board and post your requirement there. You will find good(may!be_cheap) people there.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB