Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 1.6 hits the streets

[eluser]kevinprince[/eluser]
Just noticed it was released Smile Im so happy was about to go and grab a new version for a quick project im doing and I have a whole host of new stuff to use now!

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
Thanks all for your kind words! I've already said it three times now since release, but I want to say it again.

thank you

You guys and gals have been flippin' incredible. I just want to mention that it'll be reasonable to expect tighter development cycles from this point on (heck we've already got stuff ready for 1.6.1 Wink)

Oh, and while we always want feedback, if you wish to discuss the merits of a specific architectural choice, please start a new thread. Its not everyday that I get a round of free drinks... and I want to enjoy this!

[eluser]Matthew Pennell[/eluser]
One quick question - the Change Log lists "Deprecated Scaffolding", but the User Guide doesn't make any mention of that feature being removed. What's the story?

[eluser]Christian Rößler[/eluser]
Thanks Derek and Ellislabs - great work!

Have done migrating my application (30.000 lines of code yet) right now and experienced ZERO problems!
And that by utilizing various self-written librarys and other classes ...

again, thanks a lot + keep up the good work!

Chris.

[eluser]Alex007[/eluser]
[quote author="Derek Allard" date="1201802503"]Thanks all for your kind words! I've already said it three times now since release, but I want to say it again.

thank you

(...)[/quote]

No, Thank YOU !!

Awesome release guys, thanks a lot !

[eluser]zdknudsen[/eluser]
Sweet Smile You fixed practically every bug I've had problems with. Still a little sad you decided not to fix the problem with not being able to extend the loader class in php4, though.

Anyway, thanks guys. Keep it up.

[eluser]Developer13[/eluser]
YES! YES! YES! YES! Damn I just wet myself... YEEEESSS!! YESSSS!!! Uh-oh, I just made poopy on myself... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! It's so worth it!

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
WTF?

I think someone's a bit too excited

[eluser]CI Lee[/eluser]
Nicely Done!!

.... my weekend "Off" is now booked with upgrades... Sad err Big Grin !

-Lee

[eluser]Developer13[/eluser]
[quote author="adamp1" date="1201820575"]WTF?

I think someone's a bit too excited[/quote]

One can never be too excited about such news! I think you may not be excited enough :cheese:

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB