Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Blaze - The start of something hot!

[eluser]Thoer[/eluser]
Quote:Unable to locate the model you have specified: page
That's what I got. (And really, there's no model folder in my app-folder) Anyone had more luck than that?

[eluser]louis w[/eluser]
This project looks very interesting. The main reason I was looking into CI was to build a cms myself.

I know it is still in it's infancy, but do you have a demo site up? I would love to check it out in action before downloading.

My person opinion on the Blaze v Blaze CMS issue, I would never name a cms I hope to distribute (even its it's free) the same as another. This can only cause confusion. Also think what would happen if in a year your cms is quite popular they could only profit from your work.

[eluser]bugboy[/eluser]
I've acutually nearly completed my codeignitor cms. Its not going to be public as its tailored system to my clients needs. Bespoke i suppose. Just thought you should know though.

So if you want any help advice or suggestions i'm game.

[eluser]phpwebdev[/eluser]
Hi Everyone ,

I have uploaded the new version on the Blaze CMS.
(some bugs were fixed, and a news section was creted - back-end and front-end)

The location is here:
http://blaze.nasstudio.com/

Everyone is free to make tests.
Downloadable source code is uploaded to this location:
http://blaze.nasstudio.com/blaze-21-fev-2008.zip

[eluser]Elliot Haughin[/eluser]
Hey bud... I'll download that tonight and get a new revision online tonight.

Hi Elliot

Check your privete message board

[eluser]strogg[/eluser]
With crud interface looking good. But news ordering descending by id will be nice.
I 'v added few templates to my installation also, it looks great, nice effort phpwebdev

About news ordering - this is too early alpha version Smile on the next build .... more changes.
I hope on the new versions will be have dynamic template engine

[eluser]louis w[/eluser]
bugboy, do you have a demo of your cms to try out (not download)? or maybe screen shots?

[eluser]Elliot Haughin[/eluser]
Thanks for the contributions and comments guys, there'll be a new release out tonight...
We should really see this starting to take shape soon.

Elliot

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB